Bumper protection model for Ford Escape 2017 - 2020
Protection material: stainless steel AISI 304
Rear protection design: - 60 mm diameter stainless steel pipe into the base. Top tube options: 60mm, 51mm, 42mm. The width of the plates that connect the pipes is 10cm. The number of these plates can be changed depending on the wishes of the customer. Standard set - 3 pcs.
Rear bumper protection - 1 pc.
Mounting kit (brackets, bolts, nuts)
Installation diagram (for a specialist)
Brackets material: steel. The fasteners are designed for a specific car model. Technological holes of the car are used for fastening (standard places).
– 60 мм
– 2,0 мм
The main advantages: protection of the car body parts from damage when reversing, protection from overtaking cars from behind (at low speeds).
Features: the installation of a single rear mustache is in most cases carried out on vehicles without a tow hitch (towbar).
- Attach the brackets to the body and determine the installation locations.
- Install the brackets using the enclosed mountings.
- Install the rear mustache, secure with bolts and nuts.
- Adjust the position of the rear protection in relation to the body.
- Tighten all attachment points.
- Check fastening points for tightness. If necessary, hold out