Hinged footrests Land Rover Freelander I 1997-2006 style BMW X5 Erkul black
Material: aluminum profile with anodized coating, they are not afraid of corrosion and chemical attack (in winter conditions!)
Footrest design: - aluminum sheet in the base, rubber anti-slip materials on the upper part of the platform, the edges of the footrest are covered with plastic caps
Brackets material: steel. The fasteners are designed for a specific car model. For fastening, technological holes of the car are used (standard places)
By load on the footpegs: able to support the weight of a person.
– 5,6 см
– 5,0 мм
|Side steps - 2 pcs.||Mounting kit (brackets, bolts, nuts)||Installation diagram (for a specialist)|
Main advantages: protection of the car body from damage, assistance in getting in / out of the car, give a stylish look.
Main disadvantages: it lowers the vehicle's ground clearance by an average of 1.5 - 2 cm.
The main differences from more expensive similar models are the material of the footrest, as well as the quality of the side plugs and their shape. All specifications are identical.
· Attach brackets to body and determine installation locations.
· Install brackets using enclosed mountings.
· Install footrests, secure with bolts and nuts.
· Adjust the position of the footrests relative to the body.
· Tighten all attachment points.
· Check fastening points for tightness. Hold on if necessary.