Protective corners double for Ford Escape 2017 - 2020
Protection material: INOX 304 stainless steel
Rear protection design: - in the base a stainless steel pipe with a diameter of 60 mm, at the top - a pipe with a diameter of 42 mm. The tubes are interconnected by 4 mm thick stainless steel plates.
Brackets material: steel. The fasteners are designed for a specific car model. Technological holes of the car are used for fastening (standard places).
main pipe (at the base)
– 60 мм
– 1,6 мм
|Rear corners double - 2 pcs.||Mounting kit (brackets, bolts, nuts)||Installation diagram (for a specialist)|
The main advantages: protection of the car body parts from damage when reversing, protection from overtaking cars from behind (at low speeds).
Features: installation of rear angles in most cases is carried out on vehicles with an installed tow hitch (towbar).
· Attach brackets to body and determine installation locations.
· Install brackets using enclosed mountings.
· Install rear corners, fasten with bolts and nuts.
· Adjust the position of the rear guard in relation to the body.
· Tighten all attachment points.
· Check fastening points for tightness. If necessary, hold out