Rear bumper protection for Trafic \ Vivaro \ Primastar, single (Tamsan)
Protection material: stainless steel INOX304
Back protection design: - stainless steel tube into the base.
Brackets material: steel. The fasteners are designed for a specific car model. Technological holes of the car are used for fastening (standard places).
Rear bumper protection - 1 pc.
Installation diagram (for a specialist)
The main advantages: protection of the car body parts from damage when reversing, protection from overtaking cars from behind (at low speeds).
Features: the installation of a single rear mustache is in most cases carried out on vehicles without a tow hitch (towbar).
· Attach brackets to body and determine installation locations.
· Install brackets using enclosed mountings.
· Install the rear mustache, secure with bolts and nuts.
· Adjust the position of the rear guard in relation to the body.
· Tighten all attachment points.
· Check fastening points for tightness. If necessary, hold out