Steps for Chevrolet Captiva 2011-2020 (Black & Shine)
Footboard material: Extruded aluminum sheet; Copolymer plastic; stainless steel pipe X5CrNi18-10
Footrest design: - aluminum sheet in the base, anti-slip plastic spacers on the upper part of the platform, the edges of the footrest are covered with plastic plugs, the side part is a 42-diameter stainless steel pipe
Brackets material: steel. The fasteners are designed for a specific car model. For fastening, technological holes of the car are used (standard places)
– 5,2 см
– 5,0 мм
|Side Steps x 2||Mounting kit (brackets, bolts, nuts)||Installation diagram (for a specialist)|
Main advantages: protection of the car body from damage, assistance in getting in / out of the car, give a stylish look.
Main disadvantages: it lowers the vehicle's ground clearance by an average of 1.5 - 2 cm.
· Attach brackets to body and determine installation locations.
· Install brackets using enclosed mountings.
· Install footrests, secure with bolts and nuts.
· Adjust the position of the footrests relative to the body.
· Tighten all attachment points.
· Check fastening points for tightness. If necessary, hold out