Side steps profile for Ford Explorer style Range Rover Sport
Footrest material: anodized aluminum profile, resistant to corrosion and chemical attack (in winter conditions!)
Footrest design: - aluminum sheet in the base, anti-slip plastic spacers on the upper part of the platform, the edges of the footrest are covered with plastic plugs
Brackets material: steel. The fasteners are designed for a specific car model. For fastening, technological holes of the car are used (standard places)
– 5,4 см
– 5,0 мм
|Side steps - 2 pcs.||Mounting kit (brackets, bolts, nuts)||Installation diagram (for a specialist)|
Main advantages: protection of the car body from damage, assistance in getting in / out of the car, give a stylish look.
Main disadvantages: it lowers the vehicle's ground clearance by an average of 1.5 - 2 cm.
· Attach brackets to body and determine installation locations.
· Install brackets using enclosed mountings.
· Install footrests, secure with bolts and nuts.
· Adjust the position of the footrests relative to the body.
· Tighten all attachment points.
· Check fastening points for tightness. If necessary, hold out