Side platforms Subaru Forester Ø:42|51|60mm (Vendor code: b2-351)
Footrest material: INOX 304 stainless steel
The construction of the footboard: - a stainless steel pipe into the base, on the upper part of which a corrugated sheet is fixed (by welding).
Brackets material: steel. The fasteners are designed for a specific car model. For fastening, technological holes of the car are used (standard places)
– 42 | 51 | 60 мм (optional)
– 1,8 мм
Main advantages: protection of the car body from damage, assistance in getting in / out of the car, give a stylish look.
Main disadvantages: lowers the vehicle's ground clearance by an average of 1.8 - 2 cm.
|Side steps - 2 pcs.||Mounting kit||Installation diagram (for a specialist)|
· Attach brackets to body and determine installation locations.
· Install brackets using enclosed mountings.
· Install footrests, secure with bolts and nuts.
· Adjust the position of the footrests relative to the body.
· Tighten all attachment points.
· Check fastening points for tightness. Hold on if necessary.